Hello all americans. I'm currently operating elementor on my wordpress.org dwelling and that i contain I'm operating into factors.
I'm working on cutting back render-blocking off resources and eliminating unused JS.
PageSpeed insights says undoubtedly one of my unused JS is my elementor.pro.frontend which I device used to be uncommon. So I went over to hummingbird and handbook asset optimization and came across that my dwelling is loading two seperate elementorpro frontent (frontent.min.js). One model is model 3.0.5 and the assorted is model 3.0.13 from help in april. I've disabled each and each seperately (whereas leaving the assorted operating) nonetheless or now not it is now not connected what it breaks my dwelling. My dwelling hundreds off except i contain both of them vigorous.