Customarily what the title says. I wanted to compile some thoughts on the ideal technique to mark this.
I'm thinking there is a websocket beginning from the patron to a puppeteer browser which is able to let the patron react to what puppeteer sees. Float is one thing like
- The consumer has a login internet page which when submitted creates a websocket to my node container
- The node container creates a unique browser and logs in the person on the third occasion dwelling.
- If a 2FA is detected after that the node server tells the patron which then presentations a 2FA show conceal.
- Once the person submits the 2FA thru the socket connection puppeteer enters the facts and then internet scrapes the famous info from the headless browser,
- Finally the browser terminates and the websocket connection is terminated
Does this lope compile sense? One quiz I in actuality personal is how this would work across theoretically many of of logins. Can a node server without issues beginning multiple browsers with puppeteer?